Don't be mistaken; Chess Informant has changed revolutionary over the last year and has become much more than a collection of recent, theoretically important and annotated games! Issue 116 features:
• “Garry’s Choice 116” – 4th edition - exclusive column by Garry Kasparov. The 13th World champion dissects top games of modern chess/ in English
• “Old Wine in New Bottles” - Expert classroom by well-known author GM Mihail Marin, in English
• “Top Three” – exclusive, deep annotations by world top players: Dmitry Jakovenko, Sergey Rublevsky and Ernesto Inarkiev/ in English
• One country - Greece, textual annotations by GMs Halkias,D.Mastrovasils, A.Mastrovasilis and Kapnisis / in English
• “CI Labs 116” – Eight theoretical surveys with original analyses by GM’s
E39 Sumets (all in English)
• Rising Stars – World Youth champion Dariusz Swiercz, Portrait with two exclusive annotations
• Guest column by BCM, annotated game by David Howell, in English
• Portrait of Etienne Bacrot – The best from his career so far, in Informant non-language style
• Games – traditional section with 200+ annotated games, Morozevich, Efimenko, Volokitin, Shankland, Bartel, Macieja, Tiviakov, Roiz, Sulskis, Berg, Rublevsky, Inarkiev, etc. / in Informant non-language style
• Problems column - In memoriam Milan Velimirovic
• Standard Informant content: Contest for the best game and novelty,Combinations, Endings, Excellent moves, Studies by Y.Afek, Tournaments report...
Check out our offer for Chess Informant issues 113-114-115 here.