American Chess Magazine no. 6: Where Great Minds Meet
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In this issue:
- Fabiano Caruana Victorious in London, Ahead of the World Champion - Revenge served cold b
- The New Art of Positional Play - The reliable B52!
- Caruana Unrecognizable in Wijk aan Zee - So what could have possibly gone wrong?
- Magnus Carlsen Was a True World Champion at Tata Steel
- Aagaard’s All-round Training
- Nakamura ties for first
- Is Kramnik still "The Iceberg"?
- Grandmaster’s Insights From the World Cup
- The Crown Jewel: WIM Annie Wang
- UW Whitewater Chess Team Among the Elite
- e5xf6! How dramatic can it be?
- Lifelines in Rook Endings
- Play it Again, Sam!
- Fresh Leaves from the Bookshelf
- Ten Mostly Tech Tips for Correspondence Players
Also presenting regular columns, tournament reviews from US and abroad, and plenty more instructive and educational materials.
|Publication date :||March 22, 2018|
|Number of pages :||152|
|Publisher :||Chess Informant|
|Weight :||406 gram|
- American Chess Magazine no. 5: Issue no. 5Discount price €15.95 Regular Price €25.00
- Chess Informant 132: Including "European Individual Championship"Discount price €21.95 Regular Price €29.99