American Chess Magazine no. 7: Sam Shankland is Captain America
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In this Issue:
• Sam Shankland talks to ACM: “Maybe I’m being assisted by Fischer's ghost!”
• Sam Shankland annotates his games from US Championship
• Play it Smart: To seal the title, go for the exchange Caro-Kann!
• Don't mess around!
• Fabiano Caruana: Play the board, not the opponent!
• Wesley So: No thrills no spills for So-So-Solid Wesley!
• Hikaru Nakamura: Slow start, missed opportunities
• 15-year-old girl displays sensational maturity in her first US Championship: A star is born
• Grenke Chess Classic: Black is still ok!
• Chess Improvement with Susan Polgar: Warm-up: Carlsen-Caruana
• Chucky’s Squares: The chivalrous knight
• The Berlin Candidates
Also presenting regular columns, tournament reviews from US and abroad, and plenty more instructive and educational materials.
|Choose your edition :||Magazine|
|Publication date :||July 5, 2018|
|Number of pages :||152|
|Publisher :||Chess Informant|
|Weight :||406 gram|