Chess Informant 141: Infinitum
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
Also available combined with a CD containing all data in this issue of Chess Informant.
In this Issue:
- Milanovic – FIDE Grand Prix Riga (Tournament review)
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – Ivan’s Short Cuts
- Leitao – Moves That Are Impossible To Find
- Perunovic – New Trends And Ideas In The Maroczy
- Prusikin – The Ruy Lopez Exchange Variation (Ideas for Black)
- Pap – Initiative in the Benko Gambit
- Delchev – The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann – Part II
- Griffin – Vintage Tal’s Magic
- Chess Studies Section – World Championship in Composing (review)
- Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days – starring: Magnus Carlsen
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
|Choose your edition :||Paperback|
|Publication date :||October 3, 2019|
|Number of pages :||350|
|Publisher :||Chess Informant|
|Weight :||562 gram|