Chess Informant 142: Countdown
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
Also available combined with a CD containing all data in this issue of Chess Informant.
In this Issue:
- Sokolov – European Team Championships
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – FIDE Grand Swiss and Hamburg Grand Prix
- Leitao – Going for the Kill
- Perunovic – The Four Knights Sicilian
- Foisor – State of Play with Sabina
- Prusikin – Fighting against the Fianchetto Knight
- Jacimovic – European Club Cup
- Delchev – The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann – Part III
- Milanovic – World Cup Review
- Griffin – Smyslov’s Harmony
- Chess Studies Section – Pal Benko Tribute
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
|Publication date :||January 6, 2020|
|Number of pages :||350|
|Publisher :||Chess Informant|
|Weight :||562 gram|