Chess Informant Quality Base 2019: Chess Informant 1965-2018
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
With a grand total of 118,201 games (73,052 full games and 45,149 game fragments), in numerical terms it is the biggest collection of annotated games on the market. In contrast to the commercial databases which offer millions of freely accessible games with no analysis, Quality Base is a triumph of quality over quantity.
Quality Base is a complete collection of all the games ever published in Informant, from its very first issue, presenting games from 1965 right up to the very last issue – Informant 138.
It is designed to offer you a tremendously easy access to:
- Entire Database
- Each individual Informant
- Games played by World Champions and other prominent chess players
- Game annotators
- All the Openings according to the ECO code system
- Most popular opening lines and variations
- Golden games, the best of the very best as voted by our Grandmaster jury
Quality Base by Chess Informant is a unique historical collection of annotated chess games which will serve as a premium database for daily use by competitive players and chess lovers worldwide.
|Choose your edition :||DVD|
|Publication date :||March 11, 2019|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Publisher :||Chess Informant|
|Weight :||104 gram|