Chess Magazine - April 2012: FIDE announces d(r)aft calender
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• Anand-Gelfand Preview - John Saunders with everything you ever wanted to know about the world title contenders in the run-up to their clash in May
• European Women’s Championship - Valentina Gunina was the surprise winner in Turkey
• Cappelle la Grande - It had been a while since GM Neil McDonald played at the famous open and he found things had changed - including headgear...
• Petrov Memorial - Steve Giddins reports on this strong Latvian rapidplay, organised by Alexei Shirov and won by Alexander Morozevich
• Tata Steel Interviews - In-depth interviews with Levon Aronian and Teimour Radjabov, plus quick chats with Ivanchuk and Carlsen, by Janis Nisii
• Bunratty Masters - Malcolm Pein made the pilgrimage to Ireland’s top weekender, enjoyed the ‘craic’ and nearly beat a world title contender
• Reykjavik Open - Fabiano Caruana just pips Hou Yifan to first place in Iceland
• Campaign for Real Endgames - The editor named it, now Steve Giddins has framed it - a manifesto for the restoration of proper endgames. Arise, ye starvelings...
• Chess Clubs: Blithely Shambling to Our Doom - We’re all doomed, I tell ye! A cri de coeur from a chessplayer codenamed ‘ECF136B’ about the UK’s moribund club structure...
|Publication date :||January 1, 2012|
|Number of pages :||58|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|