Chess Magazine - April 2018: The Bunratty Experience
The World Rapid Champion triumphed at the Tal Memorial and Tanya Jones checks out Ireland’s best weekender.
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In this Issue:
- Grandmasters Down Your Local - Tim Wall’s Northumbria Masters saw plenty of fighting chess
- Brought to Book - Teeside continues to blaze the way for CSC, as Sean Marsh explains
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Gibraltar and the 4NCL?
- Vintage Vishy - The World Rapid Champion triumphed at the Tal Memorial
- The Stars of the 4NCL - Tamas Fodor leads the 4NCL big hitters with 6/6 thus far
- How Good Is Your Chess? - Daniel King looks back on a classic victory by Levon Aronian
- The Bunratty Experience - Chess novice Tanya Jones checks out Ireland’s best weekender
- Beer, Blitz and Bunratty - There was much exciting chess during the 25th Bunratty Congress
- Different Thinking - Amatzia Avni compares over the board play with chess compositions
- Instincts: Optimism & Pessimism - Matthew Lunn has been troubled by his instincts letting him down
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
|Publication date :||April 9, 2018|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|