Chess Magazine - December 2011: 2011 European Team Championships
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• European Team Championships - IM Malcolm Pein and John Saunders cover the event which saw Germany come out as surprise winners, and GM Nick Pert gives us the low-down on England’s performance
• Hoogeveen - Yochanan Afek reports on the annual chess festival in the Netherlands
• 4NCL - 1st Weekend - Richard Palliser reports back from the opening weekend of the British Team League
• Gormally on Chess - English GM and author Danny Gormally on why your chess shouldn’t be hard, it should be concrete!
• Christmas Quiz - Steve Giddins brings you a series of festive brainteasers
• Interview: Magnus Carlsen - Janis Nisii brings you Magnus’ most candid interview to date
• The Best of 2011 - Sean Marsh gives us his view on the best chess releases of the year
|Publication date :||January 1, 2011|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|