Chess Magazine - February 2012: The 2012 Tradewise Gibraltar Festival
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• London FIDE Open - A blow-by-blow account of an exciting event at Olympia
• Reggio Emilia - Anish Giri won a hugely entertaining tournament in Italy.
• Hastings Masters - Wang Yue was just too good for the opposition at the traditional Christmas/New Year but there was much to enjoy.
• San Sebastián 1912 - Steve Giddins casts a nostalgic eye back to Akiba Rubinstein’s victory in the second of the great Spanish pre-WW1 tournaments
• Sir George Thomas - John Saunders looks back at the between-wars gentle giant of British chess - and uncovers an intriguing family secret...
• How Good is Magnus Carlsen? - GM Danny Gormally compares Carlsen to his new rival, Anish Giri
• The Positional Pawn Sacrifice - ‘Investment adviser’ Peter Lalic talks you through a small pawn sacrifice that can lead to substantial long-term benefits!
|Publication date :||January 1, 2012|
|Number of pages :||58|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|