Chess Magazine - February 2018: Caruana's Conquest
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In this Issue:
- The Comeback - Only having 2/4 didn’t prevent Deep Sengupta from winning Hastings
- Anatoly’s Chess Festival - Carl Strugnell explains all about the famous Cap d’Agde event
- War not Draw - After a slow start, the London Chess Classic finished with a bang
- How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King takes a look at Magnus Carlsen’s love of blitz
- Don’t be a Kotov clone! - Steve Giddins on less conventional aspects of opposite castling
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Portman examines the similarities between darts and chess
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at the London Chess Classic?
- Remembering the Grand Prix Master, Dave Rumens - David Levens pays tribute to his late friend and attacking whizz
- Christmas Quiz Solutions - How did you fare with Charles Higgie’s festive puzzles?
- Illegal Moves - Alex Holowczak on the new laws of chess and handling illegal moves
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
|Publication date :||February 1, 2018|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|