ChessBase 16 - Mega Package: With Lots of New Features
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
CHESSBASE is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
Train like Carlsen, Caruana & Co!
Quicker, easier to use and more efficient. Make use of the advantages of the new Chessbase 16 program! The new program packages combine the new Chessbase 16 program with the new big/mega database 2021. Train like the best players in the world: that is something you too can do!
New in ChessBase 16:
Repertoire recommendations for every move with a single click. With a choice of focus: Main Variations, Fashion, Side Lines, Attacking, Gambits, Endgame
Better overview when playing through deeply analysed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation
Urgent news about recently played innovations with direct access to the database
Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire
Innovations and trends as annotations in Tactical Analysis
Update service for MegaDatabase with a single click
After an update to Megadatabase, overview of important recent innovations and theoretical trends.
Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation
Slimmed down search booster: required hard disk space halved
ChessBase 16 Mega Package
- ChessBase 16 Program (Multi-Language Version: EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, GER)
- Mega Database 2021
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2021
- access to the Live-Database (8 million games) *
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a full year (6 issues)
- Full year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
- 250 ChessBase Ducats
* Access via PREMIUM ChessBase Account
|Choose your edition :||DVD|
|Publication date :||November 17, 2020|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||475 gram|
- On the Origin of Good Moves : A Skeptic's Guide to Getting Better at ChessStarting at €24.99