ChessBase Magazine 170: The Magazine for Professional Chess
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
1. Heine Nielsen annotates the brilliancy of his protégé: Carlsen-Li Chao
2. Play like the world champion: together with GM Williams find the winning moves in Carlsen-Nakamura – "Move by Move“!
3. “Duel of the giants on the Berlin wall”: enjoy Karsten Müller’s video analysis of Anand-Carlsen.
4. Win with “ugly” moves: Vachier Lagrave explains how he outplayed Anand with Black.
5. Wild English Opening! Experience the spectacular Mamedyarov-Ganguly with the analyses of the Indian GM.
6. Who dares, wins! Yu Yangyi presents his fighting game (Nimzo-Indian with 5.g3) against Wesley So.
7. Sicilian with 2.Be2!?: more than a surprise weapon? Opening article by IM Souleidis.
8. This is how to play against the Cambridge-Springs Variation: Tomashevsky annotates his game against Ipatov and allows you some insights into tomorrow’s theory.
9. Mate in 6! Solve Oliver Reeh’s favourite combination with a copy-book attack on the king in interactive video format.
10. Intuitive and uncompromising: Daniel King shows Mamedyarov's straightforward attack against Lenderman (video)
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 12/Fritz 13 or included Reader and internet connection for program activation.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.
|Choose your edition :||DVD|
|Publication date :||January 1, 2016|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|