ChessBase Magazine 185: The Magazine for Professional Chess
Discount price €9.95 Regular Price €19.95
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
The editor's top ten
- “I decided to just make a move”: Wesley So annotates his win against the world champion.
- The problem: Erwin l'Ami shows in his video how you shoueld meet the French Winawer Variation with 6...b6.
- Erosion of the Berlin Wall: Peter Heine Nielsen explains the brilliant strategic performance of his protégé in Carlsen-Aronian.
- Theoretical duel in the Grünfeld Defence: Yannick Pelletier analyses Karjakin's innovation 16.Na3 against Vachier-Lagrave (Video)
- “Short and sweet”: together with Simon Williams and the 11-year old Praggnanandhaa defeat a seasoned GM!
- “With minimal means”: with Oliver Reeh’s help get the pawns in front of your castled king into play and win! (interactive video)
- New Trend in the Caro-Kann: let Igor Stohl show you how Black should set about things in the Exchange Variation!
- This is how to convert an advantage: Dimitrij Jakovenko annotates his opening victory in the “Karpov tournament”: Jakovenko-Artemiev
- A problem knight on a5? Mihail Marin examines typical examples in the King’s Indian and in the Ruy Lopez Chigorin Variation.
- “Unbelievably exciting”: Daniel King presents Caruana's thrilling finish against So in Norway Chess (Video)
|Choose your edition :||DVD|
|Publication date :||August 15, 2018|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||164 gram|
We found other products you might like!
- ChessBase Magazine 184: The Magazine for Professional ChessDiscount price €9.95 Regular Price €19.95
- ChessBase Magazine 183: The Magazine for Professional ChessDiscount price €9.95 Regular Price €19.95
- Magazine SubscriptionStarting at €89.99