Meeting the Gambits Vol. 2 - Gambits after 1.d4: FritzTrainer Opening
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
Squashing counterplay is a favourite pastime of strong chess players and in Meeting the Gambits Vol. 2 we see plenty of that.
Advice and suggestions are given against:
- The Benko Gambit - 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 c5 3.d5 b5
- The Budapest Gambit (including the Fajarowicz Gambit) - 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e5
- The Albin Counter-Gambit - 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e5
- The Von Hennig-Schara Gambit - 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c5 4.cxd5 cxd4
- The Queen’s Gambit (a little-known system for Black) - 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 Nf6
When facing gambits the most important thing is not to panic, a feeling usually induced by lack of knowledge. Keep calm, learn the antidotes and face the aggression with renewed confidence. This DVD, ideal for players up to 2200 level, will help you to do just that.
- Video running time: 5 hours 49 min. (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Database with more than 50 instructive model games
- Including CB 14 – Reader
Andrew Martin is an English chess player with the title of International Master. He has won various national and international tournaments and was a commentator on the chess world championship between Kasparov and Kramnik in 2000. He is known as a professional chess teacher and head trainer of the English youth team. He is a chess columnist, an author of chess books and the author of various instructional videos. He was the publisher of the series Trends Publications. Andrew Martin has recorded extensively for Chessbase since 2004.
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows 8.1, DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVDROM drive and internet connection for program activation.
|Choose your edition :||DVD|
|Publication date :||July 9, 2018|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|