Chess Magazine - June 2012: Vishy Anand Retains World Title
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
Boris Gelfand takes Vishy Anand to the wire in a tense rapid shoot-out
• World Championship: Anand-Gelfand - Hot off the press summary of the action in Moscow... two decisive games, plus full-colour photo report. More to follow in July...
• Aronian - Kramnik, Zurich - An attempt to upstage the world title match? No, an opportunity for two title contenders to hone their match skills. They drew 3-3.
• 4NCL, Final Weekend - IM Simon Ansell on the end of season British Team League deciders. Wood Green win again!
• Greet beats Topalov! - English IM swindles former FIDE champion - and pulls off an outrageous pun into the bargain. Has to be seen to be believed...
• US Championships, Saint Louis - H-Bomb Hikaru and the Kamsky Kid face off in Missouri. Steve Giddins reports on the action in the Wild West
• Sit on it, Petrosian! - Peter Lalic shows how you can restrain your opponent’s idea even before it has entered their head... prophylaxis - or mind-reading?
• ECF136B’s View from the Trenches - The ‘Unknown Soldier’ returns with some thoughts on gamesmanship - and downright cheating
• Chess in the 1970s - John Saunders on the match that never was, satirical magazines - and Tony Miles’s finest hour
|Choose your edition :||Magazine|
|Publication date :||January 1, 2012|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|