Chess Magazine - March 2012: Hou Yifan-tastic on the Rock!
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• Tata Steel Wijk aan Zee - IM Yochanan Afek was at the ringside to report on the action and see Levon Aronian pip Magnus Carlsen at the post
• Tradewise Gibraltar Masters - Nigel Short won by a whisker but Women’s World Champion Hou Yifan stole the show with an amazing performance
• Chess Tactics from Scratch - GM Jacob Aagaard showcases an exciting, reworked book on understanding chess tactics
• Moscow and Aeroflot Opens - Steve Giddins rounds up the best of the action at the two big swiss tournaments in Moscow
• 4NCL, rounds 3 to 6 - IM Simon Ansell covers the British Team League matches from the last two weekends
• The Colour Complex Made Simple - White and black squares: not just a pretty pattern, says Peter Lalic
• Chess Psycology - IM and poker pro Angus Dunnington, making a welcome return to chess, looks at the basic concepts of chess thinking
• Chess in the 1970s - John Saunders moves on a decade to the turbulent seventies and the ups and downs of Fischer and England’s Olympiad team
• Don't Get The GI Blues! - ‘GI’ stands for General Ignorance - and arch-inquisitor Steve Giddins is here to put you to the test! Be afraid, be very afraid...
|Publication date :||January 1, 2012|
|Number of pages :||58|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|