Chess Magazine - November 2011: Magnificent Magnus!
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• Sao Paulo / Bilbao Grand Slam - The intercontinental super-tournament saw Ivanchuk dominate in Brazil, but then Magnus Carlsen took over in Spain.
• Sadler Wins in Oslo - Matthew Sadler is on a roll! First, Barcelona, and now Oslo. He annotates his best game while Yochanan Afek covers the action
• London Classic Preview - We ask the pundits what they expect to happen next month
• Interview: Nigel Short - Carl Portman caught up with the English super-GM in Shropshire
• Kasparov - Short Blitz Match - Garry and Nigel re-enacted their 1993 title match at a faster time control in Belgium. It came down to a nail-biting finish...
• European Club Cup, Slovenia - Irish IM Sam Collins was on the spot in Slovenia where Europe’s top club sides (and some more modest ones) slugged it out.
• Memorable Mishaps - Steve Giddins recalls funny things on the way to the tournament
|Publication date :||January 1, 2011|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|