Chess Magazine - May 2012: Going Places
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
Gawain Jones to play FIDE World Cup and London Chess Classic!
• European Championship, Plovdiv - World Cup qualifier Gawain Jones annotates while Mamedyarov fell foul of the Draconian rule book and is out. John Saunders reports
• Interview: Andrey Filatov - The man behind the Moscow World Championship answers questions put to him by CHESS editor John Saunders
• 4NCL, Penultimate Weekend - IM Simon Ansell on the British Team League’s March matches
• Fall and Rise of a Chess Tourist - Mike Yeo travelled to Moscow, only to break his hip. Unlucky - but Mike’s story had an extraordinarily happy ending in Slovenia...
• Tribute to Hugh Courtney - CHESS’s much-cherished Christmas quizzer is no more. We pay homage to an all-time great contributor and a lovely man
• Chess in the 1970s - John Saunders with another dip in our archive, finding a less than diplomatic Max Euwe, plus a black sheep of the British chess flock
• e2e4 Dublin International - Steve Giddins reports on veteran Mark Hebden’s Irish success
• Symmetry: Lurking Dangers - Angus Dunnington warns us: a symmetrical set-up is not innocuous
|Publication date :||January 1, 2012|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|