Yearbook 124: Chess Opening News
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest news in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Be3 - Bok
- Sicilian Defence - Accelerated Dragon 8...d5 - Ca. Hansen
- Sicilian Defence - SveshnikovVariation 9.Nd5 - Lukacs/Hazai
- French Defence - Winawer Variation 5...Ba5 - Rodi
- French Defence - Tarrasch Variation 3...c5 - I. Almasi
- Caro-Kann Defence - Advance Variation 4.Nf3 - Panczyk/Ilczuk
- Caro-Kann Defence - Smyslov Variation 5...h6 - Finkel
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 5.d3 - Hungaski
- Italian Game - Bishop's Opening 2.Bc4 - Fridman
- Scotch Opening - Classical Variation 4...Bc5 - De Dovitiis
- Vienna Game- Fianchetto 2...Nf6/2...Nc6 3.g3 - Finkel
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Blackburne Variation 5.B f4 - Van der Wiel
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Vienna Variation 4...dxc4 - Ris
- Slav Defence - Exchange Variation 4.Bg5 - Matamoros
- Catalan Opening - Open Variation 6...dxc4 - Vilela
- Queen's Indian Defence - Bogo-Indian 4.Bd2 Be7 Line - Szabo
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - 4.Bg5 Line - Fogarasi
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - 4.Nf3 Bg7 Other Lines - Karolyi
- King's Indian Defence - Main Line: Bayonet Attack 9.b4 - Olthof
- King's Indian Defence - Fianchetto Variation 3.g3 - Vigorito
- Queen’s Pawn Openings -London System 3.Bf4 - Vidit
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 3...Bc5 - Ragger
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 2...or 3...c6 - Timman
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 3...d5 - Cummings
- Réti Opening - 1...d5 2.c4 e6 - Ikonnikov
- Réti Opening - Delayed Orang-Utan 3.b4 - Adorjan
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.
If you subscribe to the Yearbook you will:
-- receive each issue
-- every three months
-- right after publication
-- in the mail
-- for a much lower price than buying single copies would cost you!
|Publication date :||September 1, 2017|
|Number of pages :||256|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||474 gram|