Chess Informant 128 (Book + CD): Far Cry
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
The first half of Chess Informant 128 Far Cry contains:
• Ernesto Inarkiev - Don't mess with Karjakin!
• Michael Adams - d2-d3 versus the Lopez
• Evgeny Najer/Sergey Rublevsky - Russian Team Championship
• Sarunas Sulskis - Inarkiev wins the European race
• Flores Rios - Caruana at the US Championship
• Surya Ganguly - How I won the Bangkok Open!
• Ivan Sokolov - An Englishman in Dubai
• Arakhamia-Grant - Hou Yifan regains her throne
• Aleksandar Colovic - Opening duels at the Candidates
• Mihail Marin - Sicilian Scheveningen: Fire on board
• Karsten Mueller - A sharp endgame weapon: Zugzwang
The second half of Chess Informant 128 Far Cry contains the most interesting games, combinations, endings and studies from recent events, together with annotations by the players themselves or the Chess Informant team of grandmasters and international masters.
|Publication date :||January 1, 2016|
|Number of pages :||348|
|Publisher :||Chess Informant|
|Weight :||584 gram|