Chess Magazine March 2020: Caruana Cruises
A First for Fabiano - Yochanan Afek watched the world no. 2 dominate Wijk aan Zee.
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In this issue:
- Editorial – Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with…Tania Sachdev – The Indian IM and WGM is a big fan of The Seven Deadly Chess Sins
- Fabi gets on a Roll – Yochanan Afek watched Caruana’s first triumph at Wijk aan Zee
- Another New Champion! – David Paravyan won a playoff to triumph at Gibraltar
- Magical Majorca – Stephen Gordon always enjoys his visits to the Llucmajor Open
- Augsburg Adventures – Carl Strugnell once again enjoyed a post-Christmas trip to Bavaria
- Find the Winning Moves – Can you do as well as the players at Hastings and in the 4NCL?
- At Last! Karpov-Fischer! – John Saunders saw Anatoly Karpov play Robert Fischer on the Rock
- Endgame Masterclass – Jonathan Speelman presents a couple of instructive endings
- Readers’ Letters – The longest decisive game without a single capture?
- How Good is Your Chess? – Daniel King on rising star and man of the moment Alireza Firouzja
- Never Mind the Grandmasters… – Carl Portman has been inspired by the late, great Emory Tate
- An Introduction to Prophylaxis II – Jose Vilela continues to demystify this important concept
- Wednesday 18th November 1964 – Geoff Chandler enjoyed a trip back in time with an old scorebook
- Overseas News – Ju Wenjun narrowly retained her women’s world championship title
- Home News – Weekend success for Joseph McPhillips and Jonah Willow
- This Month’s New Releases – John Pigott takes a thorough look at Vigorito’s Playing the Najdorf
- Saunders on Chess – John reflects on the success of the Gibraltar and Wijk chess festivals
|Choose your edition :||Magazine|
|Publication date :||March 6, 2020|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|
We found other products you might like!