Chess Magazine November 2018: Arkady Dvorkovich: The New Face of FIDE
A round-up of the Batumi Olympiad, where China took double gold.
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In this Issue:
- 60 Seconds with…Erik Kislik – Have you seen before Erik’s favourite game, Gusev-Auerbach?
- A Rainy Night in Georgia – Tim Wall shares his personal impressions of the FIDE Congress
- China! – A round-up of the Batumi Olympiad, where China took double gold
- The Chinese Immortal – John Henderson remembers where China began at the Olympiad
- How Caruana can defeat Magnus – Erik Kislik shows that even Magnus’s game contains weak spots
- Celebrating Peter’s Life – Sarah Longson organised an event to remember Peter Poobalasingam
- Find the Winning Moves – 24 more positions to suit all levels and help keep you tactically sharp
- Kipping: Men and Myths – Bob Jones explains all about a famous chess dynasty, the Kippings
- Never Mind the Grandmasters… – Carl looks at how logistics might help us at the chessboard
- Memories of Krakow – Chris Wood remembers a student trip behind the Iron Curtain
- Remembering Peggy – A tribute to the remarkable daughter of B.H. Wood, Peggy Clarke
- Young Lilian – Brian Gosling explains about an episode in chess problem history
- Studies with Stephenson – Brian reports on the World Chess Solving Championship
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
|Publication date :||November 15, 2018|
|Number of pages :||60|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|