ChessBase Magazine 188: The Magazine for Professional Chess
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
The editor's top ten
- Kramnik's last victory: Peter Svidler analyses the ex-world champion’s win from round 12 in Wijk aan Zee
- One of the best games from 2018: Go king hunting with Simon Williams – Move by Move! (Video)
- Counter the King's Gambit immediately: Daniel King’s video instruction shows you what to do with Black after 2...exf4 3.Nf3 d5!? (Video)
- Sveshnikov á la Caruana: 7.Nd5 has become extremely popular since the Wch – is the new trend justified?
- Time to be brilliant! Join Oliver Reeh to conduct a splendid attack on the king! (Video)
- Aggressive against the Dutch: Romain Edouard recommends the immediate provocation 2.Bg5!
- Very easy play: Vidit annotates his victory over Vladimir Kramnik (Tata Steel)
- Carlsen's mighty minor pieces - Enjoy Karsten Müller’s video analyses on the world champion’s endgame skills
- Post-mortem: Robert Hübner investigates the clashes in the game Van Foreest-Ding
- Black has all the fun: Rainer Knaak presents the forcing piece sacrifice 5…Bc5 in the Ponziani Opening
|Publication date :||March 1, 2019|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||164 gram|
We found other products you might like!