Elementary Chess Combinations (Download): Includes more than 5000 Exercises.
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
>> Downloads mean: speed! You will receive an email with a download link and key within one working day, but likely much sooner. Please note that your download will not be immediately available.
If you are a beginner, it is necessary for you to study simple tactical methods and learn how to employ them! This course includes more than 5000 exercises for beginners on the following tactical methods:
• double check
• discovered check
• annihilation of the opponent’s king defense
• exploiting a back (1st) rank weakness
If you are a beginner or a club player, this is the program for you! After going through this course you will never miss an elementary combination in a practical game of your own and will be able to improve the quality of your play considerably.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
• Study the training material and test your knowledge
• Review your rating history
• Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
• Practice by playing against a chess program
• Rating: 1000-1600 ELO
• Difficulty: beginner and club player
• Topics: Tactics, Middlegame
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.
|Publication date :||January 1, 2010|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||0 gram|