Opening Encyclopaedia 2016: Including 5900 Opening Surveys & 931 Special Theory Databases
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
The ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia offers you an effective remedy against all sorts of semi-digested knowledge and a means of building up a comprehensive and powerful repertoire.
Complete: the Opening Encyclopaedia 2016 features complete coverage of all opening areas on a single DVD and constitutes the best possible introduction to opening training.
Well informed: many renowned specialists in their own area of expertise have contributed to this Chess Base Opening Encyclopaedia, e.g. Avrukh, Berg, Gormally, Krasenkow, Kritz, Kuzmin, Marin, Moskalenko, Postny, Ribli, Rogozenko, Stohl, Sumets and Szabo.
Unique: club players regularly find in ChessBase Magazine’s up-to-date openings articles (introductory text + annotated games) exciting ideas for their repertoire. You can now find brought together on this single DVD all 931 articles from over 15 years of ChessBase Magazine (up to and including the February 2016 issue)!
Crystal clear: for each of the 500 openings (according to the ECO-code) there is at least one opening survey; total number now is 5900. Out of those, more than 350 have been up-dated for this new edition of the encyclopaedia.
Inexhaustible: database with over 5.6 million, more than 84 000 games are annotated.
– over 5.6 million games, all featuring ECO codes
– more than 84 000 of them annotated
– 5,900 opening surveys, many of which have been brought up to date
– access to the games via the large opening key
– 931 specialised theory databases
– large opening book of all the games to give you a quick overview and statistics
– the ChessBase Reader 2013 for access to the whole content of the DVD
System requirements: Pentium Processor 300 MHz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD-ROM drive, mouse, sound card
|Publication date :||January 1, 2016|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|