Rybka Aquarium 2011 (Download): + Bonus: Chess Openings Encyclopedia 2011
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
>> Downloads mean: speed! You will receive an email with a download link and key within one working day, but likely much sooner. Please note that your download will not be immediately available.
Rybka Aquarium 2011 offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more.
This exciting package includes the new Rybka 4.1 Engine (March 2011) and the Bonus software Chess Openings Encyclopedia 2011. Interactive Deep Analysis is the most advanced chess analysis method available today and is greatly enhanced in Rybka Aquarium.
• Rybka 4.1 engine - World Computer Chess champion and rating lists leader. Rybka 4.1 can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs
• Analyse and annotate your games with Aquarium's advanced analysis methods
• Databases with fast searches
• Powerful and fast chess trees
• Play against the computer
• Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
• Database: 4,700,000 games (up to April 1, 2011).
• Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
• One year free membership in ChessOK Playing Zone.
• Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
What's new in Rybka Aquarium 2011 compared to Rybka Aquarium 4:
• Updated Rybka 4.1 engine
• Up to date (April 2011) databases, trees and CAP evaluations.
• IDeA is much faster and more intellectual.
• Infinite analysis and IDeA are integrated to work together in the games.
• Result of infinite analysis of different engines can be stored in different trees.
• ChessOK Playing Zone client for playing chess by network is integrated into installation package. One year free membership is provided to Aquarium 2011 owners.
Languages: English, German, Spanish.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista.
|Publication date :||January 1, 2011|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||0 gram|