Simple Defense: Includes more than 3000 Exercices
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
If you are a beginner, you just have to learn how to defend your pieces from being taken! Every chessplayer has to master and consolidate some basic defensive skills such as withdrawing or protecting a piece, interception or attacking an opponent’s piece.
Having consolidated your knowledge by doing a great number of exercises you will be able to improve your level of playing. This course includes more than 3000 exercises with lots of pieces on the board. Such a great number of exercises makes this course an excellent tool for quick training of chess beginners.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
• Study the training material and test your knowledge
• Review your rating history
• Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
• Practice by playing against a chess program
• Rating: 800-1200 ELO
• Difficulty: beginner player
• Topics: Tactics, Middlegame
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.
|Publication date :||September 15, 2010|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|