Total Chess Training III (Download): Five Popular Training Programs
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
>> Downloads mean: speed! You will receive an email with a download link and key within one working day, but likely much sooner. Please note that your download will not be immediately available.
A compilation of popular training programs covers Tactics, Combinations, Strategy and the Middlegame.
The included programs are:
1. Advanced Chess School: interactive training for beginners to become players of intermediate strenght
2. Chess Tactics for beginners: based on a bestseller by experienced coach Sergey Ivashenko. More than 1,300 tactical problems
3. Chess Combinations Encyclopedia: including more than 4,000 training examples and exercises on more than 100 tactical methods and motives. The exercise complexity increases from beginner to advanced player level inside each theme
4. Encyclopedia of Middlegame III: including more than 560 games/lectures in the Theoretical Section, illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Two Knights' Defence, Sicilian Defence (Richter Attack), French defence, Caro-Kann Defence, etc. Plus more than 500 exercises in the Training Section.
5. Encyclopdia of the Middlegame IV: including more than 520 games/lectures in the Theoretical Section, illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Sicilian defence, Scandinavian defence, Gruenfeld Defence, QGA, etc. Plus more than 500 exercises in the Training Section.
|Publication date :||December 17, 2010|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||0 gram|