Winning with 1. d4!
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
Winning with 1.d4! offers a complete repertoire for d4 players against all plausible responses. The recommendations were selected with the main goal of enabling the reader to leave out vast amounts of opening theory and to concentrate on a comprehensible number of lines that promise some initiative and active play and often even an opening advantage.
Here is what you can expect from Winning with 1.d4!.
- Well chosen promising opening systems from the abundance of theory
- Easily understandable presentation and thorough discussion of ideas and plans
- Novelties and other discoveries from current tournaments, both in classical and in correspondence chess
- Annotated games for your practical training
FM Jerzy Konikowski has published a large number of excellent opening books.
Uwe Bekemann is a national master in correspondence chess and has published several books on gambits.
|Choose your edition :||Paperback|
|Publication date :||April 24, 2020|
|Number of pages :||376|
|Publisher :||Joachim Beyer Verlag e.K.|
|Weight :||600 gram|