Encyclopedia of Middlegame V: Includes over 500 Games/Lectures
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
Encyclopedia of Middlegame V course composed by GM Alexander Kalinin is aimed at teaching a student much of the middlegame methods and intricacies through a theoretical section which includes over 500 games/lectures each of them illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Petroff defense, Ruy Lopez, Sicilian defense, Queen's Gambit, and etc.
More than 300 exercises for a user to solve, giving refutations of the wrong moves as well as numerous hints to help you find the correct answer.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
• Study the training material and test your knowledge
• Review your rating history
• Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
• Practice by playing against a chess program
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.
|Publication date :||September 7, 2010|
|Biography authors :||N/A|
|Weight :||80 gram|