Fabiano Caruana: Navigating the Ruy Lopez - A world-class player explains Vol. 1-3: FritzTrainer Opening
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
The Ruy Lopez is one of the oldest openings which continues to enjoy high popularity from club level to the absolute world top. In this video series, American super-GM Fabiano Caruana, talking to IM Oliver Reeh, presents a complete repertoire for White.
This DVD combines all three volumes!
- The Classical Main Lines (Chigorin 9…Na5, Zaitsev 9…Bb7 and Breyer 9…Nb8)
- Anti-Classical (8.a4),
- Anti-Marshall (8.a4)
- Modern Arkhangelsk (6…Bc5)
- Open Ruy Lopez (5…Nxe4)
- Berlin Defence (3…Nf6 and 4.Nxe4)
- Averbakh Variation (6…d6)
- Schliemann Variation (3…f5)
- Smyslov Defence (3… g6)
- Cozio Defence (3…Nge7 and 3…a6 4.Ba4 Nge7)
- Bird’s Defence (3…Nd4)
- Steinitz Defence (3…d6)
- Modern Steinitz (4…d6)
- Classical Defence (3…Bc5)
- Norwegian Defence (4…b5 5.Bb3 Na5)
- Video running time: 16 hours 20 min. (English)
- Database with Caruana’s games in the Ruy Lopez
- Bonus: Training with ChessBase apps - Memorize the opening repertoire and play key positions against Fritz on various levels
Fabiano Caruana became a grandmaster in 2007 at the age of 14 and quickly climbed the rating ranks, eventually reaching the third highest Elo rating of all time at 2844 in 2014. On the way he produced one of the greatest tournament wins of all time at the 2014 Sinquefield Cup: Starting with seven consecutive wins, he finished in clear first with a staggering 8½/10, ahead of World Champion Magnus Carlsen by 3 points. In 2018, he won the Candidates tournament in Berlin, earning the right to challenge Carlsen for the World Championship. Although he narrowly lost that match he remains the number two player in the world.
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 8.1, DirectX11 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen3, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player 11, DVD ROM drive and Internet access to activate the program.
|Publication date :||October 1, 2019|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|