Houdini 2 Aquarium Pro (Download): The World’s Strongest Chess Program
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
>> Downloads mean: speed! You will receive an email with a download link and key within one working day, but likely much sooner. Please note that your download will not be immediately available.
Houdini 2 Aquarium Pro is a revolutionary analysis, database and chess publishing tool, combined with the world’s strongest chess playing engine, Houdini 2 Pro.
Houdini 2 Pro: The World’s strongest chess program (current CCRL rating is 3347), which supports up to 32 cores and 32 GB of hash. You can connect Houdini 2 UCI Pro engine to ChessOK Aquarium, Fritz, ChessBase, etc.
Houdini 2 Aquarium Pro offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing against the computer, databases, advanced publishing features and much more.
Houdini 2 Aquarium Pro includes 1 year membership at ChessOK Playing Zone. 1 Year membership at ChessOK Playing Zone provides you with full membership rights, including tournament participation, lecture creation and shared analysis of games.
Houdini 2 Aquarium Pro supports Nalimov tablebases.
• Houdini 2 is rating lists leader. Houdini 2 can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs
• Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium's advanced analysis methods
• The databases of 5.1 million games in total (before October 1, 2011) that can be updated from www.chessok.com each week with 2000 new games.
• Powerful and fast chess trees
• Playing against the computer
• Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
• Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
• One year of free membership at ChessOK Playing Zone.
• Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
• Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista.
|Publication date :||January 1, 2011|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||0 gram|