King & Pawn Endgame: Essential Knowledge and Techniques
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
This book will teach you all there is to know about King and pawn endgame.
Whereas chess opening theory changes all the time, giving way to middlegame positions that fall in and out of popularity, endgame theory always remains the same. Chess players have to learn the endgame only once, unlike the opening which keeps changing. And when they know the endgame well, they can turn a lost position to a drawn game and a draw position into a winning game.
Jose Raul Capablanca, World Chess Champion 1921-1927:
“To improve at chess you should in the first instance study the endgame.”
“In order to improve your game you must study the endgame before everything else, for whereas the endings can be studied and mastered by themselves, the middlegame and the opening must be studied in relation to the endgame.”
Vassilis Aristotelous (1956), Cyprus Chess Champion 2008, FIDE (World Chess Federation) Instructor and Arbiter, and a six-time member of the Cyprus Chess Olympiad team, has been teaching chess to children and adults for many years, with great success.
|Choose your edition :||Paperback|
|Publication date :||December 5, 2018|
|Number of pages :||136|
|Publisher :||Leto Publishing|
|Weight :||308 gram|
- Chess: One: A Complete Introduction to the Royal GameDiscount price €12.48 Regular Price €24.95
- Chess: Two: Beyond the Basics of the Royal GameDiscount price €12.48 Regular Price €24.95
- Yearbook 77: Van Wely - always LoekKing for the Ultimate TruthDiscount price €14.98 Regular Price €29.95
- Yearbook 55: The Ultimate TruthDiscount price €14.98 Regular Price €29.95
- Yearbook 82 hardcover: The Chess Player's Guide to Opening NewsDiscount price €17.48 Regular Price €34.95