Opening Encyclopaedia 2018: Including 6450 Opening Surveys & 1073 Special Theory Databases
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
In chess, braving the gap often leads to disaster after a few moves. We should be able to avoid things going so far. The ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia offers you an effective remedy against all sorts of semi-digested knowledge and a means of building up a comprehensive and powerful repertoire.
- Complete: the Opening Encyclopaedia 2018 features complete coverage of all opening areas on a single DVD and constitutes the best possible introduction to opening training.
- Well informed: many renowned specialists in their own area of expertise have contributed to this ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia, e.g. Avrukh, Berg, Gormally, Krasenkow, Kosintseva, Kuzmin, Marin, Moskalenko, Postny, Ribli, Rogozenko, Stohl, Sumets and Szabo.
- Unique: club players regularly find in ChessBase Magazine’s up-to-date openings articles (introductory text + annotated games) exciting ideas for their repertoire. You can now find brought together on this single DVD all 1073 articles from over 17 years of ChessBase Magazine (up to and including the February 2018 issue)!
- Crystal clear: for each of the 500 openings (according to the ECO-code) there is at least one opening survey; total number now is 6500. Out of those, more than 500 have been up-dated for this new edition of the encyclopaedia.
- Inexhaustible: database with over 6.3 million, more than 85500 games are annotated.
- New ChessBase Reader 2017 for access to the whole content of the DVD.
Pentium Processor 300 MHz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, DVD-ROM drive, mouse, sound card, ChessBase 12/13/14.
|Publication date :||April 25, 2018|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|