Queen's Bishop Attack - Revealed
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
The Queen's Bishop Attack, also known as the Pseudo-Trompowsky, is used by bold, enterprising players who want to cut across their opponent's intention to play a Slav or Queen's Gambit. It has long been a favourite of top-rated UK chess players, including Julian Hodgson, Michael Adams and the late Tony Miles, and this is the first ever book to cover it. Grandmaster James Plaskett has successful practical experience on both sides of the Queen's Bishop Attack, and so is the perfect guide to this sound, challenging and yet reassuringly off-beat opening.
This book is the latest in the innovative 'Revealed' series, in which the key ideas of chess openings are explained in an entertaining and accessible way, using fresh, clear presentation – ideal for improving players.
• 'First moves' leads you through the basic opening moves
• 'Heroes and Zeros' reveals both star performances and pitfalls in the Queen's Bishop Attack
• 'Tricks and Traps' guides you through the sharpest variations
• 'What's Hot' pinpoints the key battlegrounds among the world's elite
|Choose your edition :||Paperback|
|Publication date :||July 19, 2005|
|Number of pages :||219|
|Weight :||350 gram|