New In Chess is read by club players in 116 countries.
- 8 issues a year
- 800 pages a year of the very best in chess
- game annotations by the best players on the planet
- exclusive columns by Judit Polgar, Nigel Short, Jan Timman, Hans Ree and Parimarjan Negi
- on-the-spot tournament reports
- columns both serious and hilarious
- in-depth interviews
- 'Secrets of Opening Surprises'
- chess history that comes to life
- an honest GM opinion on the latest chess books
- the digital edition is available for iPad or iPhone and for Android tablet or phone
|Publication date :||January 1, 2020|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||0 gram|