The premier chess magazine in the world.
New In Chess is read by club players in 116 countries.
- 8 issues a year
- 800 pages a year of the very best in chess
- game annotations by the best players on the planet
- exclusive columns by Judit Polgar, Jan Timman and the Blitz Whisperer
- on-the-spot tournament reports
- in-depth interviews
- 'Secrets of Opening Surprises'
- chess training with Chess Pattern Recognition and tactics
- chess history that comes to life
- book reviews by Matthew Sadler
- the digital edition is available for iPad or iPhone, for Android tablet or phone and for Windows notebook or PC
|Publication date :||January 1, 2020|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||0 gram|