The premier chess magazine in the world.
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
New In Chess is read by club players in 116 countries.
- 8 issues a year
- 800 pages a year of the very best in chess
- game annotations by the best players on the planet
- on-the-spot tournament reports
- columns both serious and hilarious
- in-depth interviews
- 'Secrets of Opening Surprises'
- chess history that comes to life
- an honest GM opinion on the latest chess books
- exclusive columns by Judit Polgar, Nigel Short, Hans Ree and Parimarjan Negi
- digital edition is available for iPad or iPhone, for Android tablet or phone and for Windows dektop and notebook (Windows 8 and 10)
|Publication date :||January 1, 2017|
|Biography authors :||The magazine has regular contributions from all the world’s best players: Magnus Carlsen, Wesley So, Fabiano Caruana, Anish Giri, Hikaru Nakamura, Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, Vishy Anand, Maxime Vachier-Lagrave, Sergey Karjakin, Veselin Topalov, Alexander Grischuk, Judit Polgar and Hou Yifan. Editor-in-chief is Dirk Jan ten Geuzendam.|
|Number of pages :||No|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||0 gram|