Chess Magazine - April 2014
About / Chess Magazine - April 2014
Download all the chess in this issue with annotations completely free!
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
In this issue:
• 60 Seconds with - Grandmaster Neil McDonald
• Top Four Pull Away in the 4NCL - All the action from an important February weekend in Hinckley
• Jobava Delivers Fitting Tribute - Steve Giddins on the Bronstein Memorial
• How to Win a Won Game - John Henderson reflects on Bronstein's classic book on Zurich
• The Charm of the Coffee House - Yochanan Afek reports from the Batavia tournament
• The Royal Escapade - Carl Strugnell examines that most powerful piece, the king
• Magnus's Challengers - James Coleman takes a look at Nakamura and Caruana
• Getting into the Chess Mindset - James Essinger offers some practical suggestions
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.