New In Chess books
New In Chess is a prize-winning publisher of chess books. The book publishing program focuses on training manuals, opening theory, chess history and chess entertainment. Bestselling authors are Victor Bologan, Jan Timman, Viktor Moskalenko, Jesus de la Villa, Charles Hertan, Artur van de Oudeweetering, Joel Benjamin, Evgeny Sveshnikov and many others.
Prize-winners and bestsellers:
- The Complete Manual of Positional Chess - The Russian Chess School 2.0 by Konstantin Sakaev, Konstantin Landa became an instant classic as soon as it was published and has been on the bestseller list ever since
- Move First, Think Later by Willy Hendriks was the winner of the: English Chess Federation (ECF) Book of the Year 2012 Award and was Runner-up for the: ChessCafe.com Book of the Year 2012
- Dynamic Chess Strategy by Mihai Suba won the 1991 British Chess Federation Book of the Year Award and was hailed as an instant modern classic.
- Chess Strategy for Club Players by Herman Grooten won the ChessCafe 2009 Book of the Year and was shortlisted for: The Guardian 2009 Chess Book of the Year
- Power-Chess for Kids by Charles Hertan has been on the chess books best-sellers list in the last five year