ChessBase Magazine 177: The Magazine for Professional Chess
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
1. Finally winning Wijk! Wesley So presents his game against Wojtaszek and explains why victory in the classic tournament in the Netherlands was so important to him.
2. An “oddball” idea: Levon Aronian explains how with 8.Na3 in the Catalan he achieved a brilliant win against Giri.
3. French aggression: attack together with Simon Williams "Move by Move“ – just like Ju Wenjun did in her victory over Hou Yifan!
4. Spanish temptation: let Rainer Knaak show you how to entice your opponent into the 7.Ng5 trap with 6...d7-d6.
5. “Raving Rooks”: along with Oliver Reeh light some tactical fireworks with double threats and multi-purpose moves (interactive video).
6. For and against the Bogo-Indian: GM Postny sums up the trends of recent years and shows you what is at present recommended.
7. „Portuguese Scandinavian“: let Petra Papp show you how best to meet the gambit 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Nf6 3.d4 Bg4.
8. A "mad way to win“: Anish Giri explains how he got Andreikin into trouble with the Scotch and what brilliant engine move he missed at the end.
9. Fantastically shattered: enjoy Rapport's brilliancy against So in Daniel King’s video analysis.
10. Surprise in the Queen’s Indian: let top Swiss player Yannick Pelletier unravel Aronian's 9.Be1 (video).
· Wijk aan Zee
· Tradewise Gibraltar
· Sharjah FIDE Grand Prix
· 12 new opening ideas
· In Focus: Bogo-Indian
· Daniel King: Italian Game
WORLD CLASS PLAYERS ANNOTATE
· Wesley So
· Levon Aronian
· Anish Giri
· David Navara
· Simon Williams: Move by Move
· Rainer Knaak: Opening Trap
· Mihail Marin: Strategy
· Oliver Reeh: Tactics
· Karsten Müller: Endgames
|Choose your edition :||DVD|
|Publication date :||January 1, 2017|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Weight :||80 gram|