- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
About / Yearbook 129
New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Moscow Variation 3...Nd7 - Pijpers
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.h3 - Fogarasi
- Sicilian Defence - Four Knights Variation 6.g3 - Wahls
- Sicilian Defence - Taimanov Variation 7.Qf3 - Skatchkov
- Sicilian Defence - Nimzowitsch Variation 2...Nf6 - Szabo
- French Defence - Steinitz Variation 4.e5 - Videnova
- French Defence - Tarrasch Variation 3...c5 - Ragger
- Caro-Kann Defence - Classical Variation 4...Bf5 - Rodi
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Defence 5.Re1 - Flear
- Ruy Lopez - Open Variation 6.d4 Be7 - Timman
- Ruy Lopez - Open Variation 9.Nbd2 - Van der Tak
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 8...a5 - Hungaski
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 5.Nc3 - Saric
- Scotch Opening - Scotch Gambit 5.Ng5 - l’Ami
- King’s Pawn Openings - Philidor Defence 6...Nb6 - Antic/Maksimovic
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Blackburne Variation 5.Bf4 - Lukacs/Hazai
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Early Divergences 4...a6 - Ikonnikov
- Slav Defence - Chebanenko Variation 5.Qc2 - Quintiliano
- Tarrasch Defence - Semi-Tarrasch 6.g3 - Ris
- Tarrasch Defence - Semi-Tarrasch 6.e3 - Vilela
- Catalan Opening - Open Variation 6...dxc4 - I.Almasi
- Nimzo-Indian Defence - Classical Variation 4.Qc2 - Vegh
- King’s Indian Defence - Classical Main Line 9.b4 Nh5 - Kuljasevic
- King’s Indian Defence - Yugoslav Variation 6...c5 - Adhiban
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 4.e3 - Ilczuk/Panczyk
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 4.e3 - Ponomariov
- Réti Opening - 1...d5 2.c4 e6 - Hungaski
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.
If you subscribe to the Yearbook you will:
-- receive each issue
-- every three months
-- right after publication
-- in the mail
-- for a much lower price than buying single copies would cost you!