DGT Smart Board: Electronic Chess Board
All benefits of electronic chess boards made affordable!
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
This Offer contains a DGT SMart Board, Chess Pieces and USB Cable plus DVD!
The DGT Smart Board is the new addition to the DGT the range of electronic chess boards. This electronic board is designed to be more affordable and is made of high quality plastic.
Providing the same great functionality and user experience as the existing e-Boards, the Smart Board is a magnificent edition to this range of electronic chess boards.
The board is suitable for tournament use as well as home use.
For home use
- Computer Play, Training, Analysing & Study: The DGT Smart Board interacts with the strongest chess playing software and chess engines available on your PC or laptop. Add the DGT Pi chess computer to turn your Smart Board into your strongest sparring partner. Automatically store the games played for publication or analysis purposes.
- Online Play: Play online against opponents from around the world using the DGT Smart Board as your input device. The opponents moves (human or engine) are shown on the display of the DGT3000 chess clock that connects with the Smart Board.
- Live Internet Broadcasting: Use the free DGT LiveChess Software and Cloud Service to broadcast your chess games live via the internet.
For home use a single USB cable is available that is supplied with a free Chessbase DVD which grants you Premium access to Playchess.com and the Fritz14 chess playing engine.
For tournament use
- Tournament Set-up: DGT Smart Boards are fully compatible for use together with existing wooden DGT e-Boards in a tournament set-up.
- Live Internet Broadcasting: Use the free DGT LiveChess Software and Cloud Service to broadcast your tournament live via the internet.
Cable connections for the Smart Board in tournament setting should be ordered separately!
The DGT Smart Board has an innovative new design. The smaller footprint makes the board seem to hover over the tabletop. The woodprint finish on top of the board is visually very appealing. The design is light and ergonomic which makes it easy to transport. The board is available with or without indices and is compatible with all DGT electronic chess sets.
|Edition :||Chess Sets & Clocks|
|Publication date :||November 24, 2017|
|Number of pages :||0|
|Publisher :||Digital Game Technology B.V.|
|Weight :||7000 gram|