The Shereshevsky Method to Improve in Chess: From Club Player to Master
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
Two instructional classics condensed into one practical volume
In 2014 the Russian Chess Federation started a wide-ranging programme aimed at the revival of chess in Russia. One of the first actions that were taken was commissioning legendary Belarusian chess coach Mikhail Shereshevsky to recapitulate and condense his famous training methods.
In doing so Shereshevsky has created a totally reworked compendium of his acclaimed classics Endgame Strategy and The Soviet Chess Conveyor, with many new examples, exercises and discussions of various training methods. Furthermore, he has added a new and highly effective approach on how to calculate variations.
Club players all over the world who wish to improve their game now have access to Shereshevsky’s famous training programme in one volume and can learn:
- How to build an opening repertoire
- How to study the chess classics to maximum benefit
- How to master the most important endgame principles
- How to effectively and efficiently calculate variations
Mikhail Shereshevsky (1950) was one of the leading chess trainers in the former Soviet Union. Many of his pupils became Masters, or even Soviet, European or World Junior Champions.
|Publication date :||January 14, 2018|
|Number of pages :||352|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||642 gram|
- Chess for Hawks: Improve your Vision, Sharpen your Talons, Forget your FearStarting at $18.99