New In Chess Apps
We have published digital editions of the magazine, the Yearbook and our books. Click here for more information about our NIC Interactive eBooks.
We have three different apps available. You can download the app on your phone or tablet or use the browser version for your PC or notebook.
You can use the links below.
New In Chess Magazine digital edition
New In Chess Yearbook digital edition
New In Chess Interactive eBooks
How to read New In Chess magazine or the Yearbook
- Subscribe to the digital edition of the magazine or the Yearbook in our webshop.
- Download the New In Chess magazine or Yearbook app on your device (see links below). If you use an iPhone or iPad you will need iOS 11 or higher. If you use a device with Android software, you will need Android 7 or higher. Or you can use the browser link to read the magazine on your PC or notebook.
- Sign in with your username and password via the menu - usually on the top right of your screen, or the middle bottom of your screen.
- Click on a magazine or a Yearbook and start browsing.
- Click on any diagram or move in the text to replay the games in the built-in game viewer.
- You can also activate the Local Stockfish to see the evaluation of the position.