Chess Magazine - October 2013: Triumphant in Tromso
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
In this issue:
• 60 Seconds with... FM James Adair
• Kramnik on Top in Tromso - Eva Repkova reports and interviews the man himself
• How Kramnik Won - Malcolm Pein annotates some key encounters from the World Cup
• A Near Miss - James Adair reports from the Sunny Beach Open World Open
• Title Number Three! - Varuzhan Akopian and William Faulk on the former’s victory
• The 2013 British Senior Championship
• Talent on the Rise in Torquay - A look at Junior performances from the recent British Championship.
• Success in Japan - Harvey Williamson took Hiarcs to defend its world title
• Anand vs. Carlsen - Matthew Lunn assesses the 2013 World Championship
• Strategic Situations - James Coleman presents some important lessons for the club player
• Researching the Life of Cecil De Vere - Bob Jones came upon a certain old photograph
• CHESS in the 1980s - John Saunders looks at the magazine in 1988
• Never Mind the Grandmasters - Carl Portman reflects on his trip to the British Championships
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.
|Publication date :||January 1, 2013|
|Number of pages :||58|
|Publisher :||Chess & Bridge London|
|Weight :||144 gram|