DGT Pegasus Chess Set
Shipping within the EU only only
Play on an elegant sensor chessboard, on your favourite chess platforms, against old or new friends and without using any screens.
USE THE APP
Use the free DGT Chess app to connect your phone with the board. The app then links up with global chess communities such as Chess.com, Lichess, Chess24 (coming soon) where you can find 100.000+ real opponents.
Note: Chess.com has its own app that works with Pegasus. Chess.com functions with Android mobile devices and not yet with iOS.
NO SCREENS, JUST NATURAL GAME PLAY
After connecting with an opponent, you can put your phone away and concentrate fully on the board. You will see your opponent's moves via pulsing LED rings on the board.
"A QUANTUM LEAP FOR ONLINE CHESS"
BEFORE FIRST PLAY
Calibrate DGT Pegasus.
- Remove all the pieces.
- Turn OFF the board if it is switched ON.
- Press and hold ON/OFF button. (The four central LEDs start flashing counterclockwise.)
- Keep pressing the ON/OFF button. (The four central LEDs will flash rapidly at the same time.)
Calibration is now finished. Pegasus restarts automatically. Let's play!
HOW TO PLAY
- Switch on the board.
- Place the chess pieces.
- Find an opponent via the DGT Chess app.
- Start playing.
- Creates a PGN to analyse and share
- Wireless bluetooth chess board
- Board size: 35 x 35 x 1,9 cm
- Innovative, DGT designed chess pieces
Shipping within the EU only