Yearbook 125: Chess Opening News
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Bg5 - Adorjan/Vegh
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Bg5 - A. l'Ami
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.h4 - Karolyi
- Sicilian Defence - Scheveningen Variation 6.Be3 - Szabo
- Sicilian Defence - Taimanov Variation 7. Qf3 - Ivanisevic
- Sicilian Defence - Kan Variation 5.c4 - Perunovic
- King's Fianchetto - 3.c4 - Flear
- French Defence - Exchange Variation 5..Bg5 - Fogarasi
- Caro-Kann Defence - Exchange Variation 6.Na3 - Finkel
- Caro-Kann Defence - Classical Variation 4...Bf5- Lukacs/Hazai
- Alekhine Defence - Larsen Variation 5...c6 - Matamoros
- Ruy Lopez - New Arkhangelsk Variation 6...Bc5 - Olthof
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 5.d3 - Hungaski
- Scotch Opening - Mieses Variation 8.h4 - Van der Wiel
- King's Pawn Openings- Philidor Defence 5.Bc4 - Antic/Maksimovic
- Various Openings - Bogoljubow Opening 1...Nc6 - Olthof
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Exchange Variation 4...Nxd5 - Ikonnikov
- Catalan Opening - Open Variation 6...dxc4 - Bruzon Batista
- Nimzo-Indian - Classical Variation 4.Qc2 - Rodi
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Brinckmann's 5.Bf4 - Van der Tak
- Benoni Defence - Fianchetto Variation 6.g3 - Rodi
- Queen’s Pawn Openings - London System 3.Bf4 - Bosch
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 4.g3 - Marin/Stoica
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 4.g3 - Panczyk/Ilczuk
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 5.e3 - Cummings
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 3.d4 - Prasanna
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.
If you subscribe to the Yearbook you will:
-- receive each issue
-- every three months
-- right after publication
-- in the mail
-- for a much lower price than buying single copies would cost you!
|Choose your edition :||Paperback|
|Publication date :||December 1, 2017|
|Number of pages :||256|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||502 gram|