Yearbook 127 hardcover: Caruana crushes Winawer with 9.h4!? from YB 126
- We ship all over the world
- Expert customer service
- Money-back guarantee
New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Early Divergences 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5 - Fogarasi
- Sicilian Defence - Moscow Variation 3...Nd7 - Pijpers
- Sicilian Defence - Dragon Variation 9.0-0-0 - Golubev
- Sicilian Defence - Accelerated Dragon 7.Bc4 - Ninov
- Sicilian Defence - >Accelerated Dragon 5.c4 - Gutman
- French Defence - Exchange Variation 6.Qe2+ - Finkel
- French Defence - Winawer Variation 5...Ba5 - Rodi
- Caro-Kann Defence - Classical Variation 6.Nh3 - Bok
- Petroff Defence - Marshall Variation 6.Bd6 - Szabo
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Variation 4.d3 - Lukacs/Hazai
- Ruy Lopez - Keres Variation 11...Nd7 - Gonda
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 4.c3, 5.d3 - Hungaski
- Scotch Game - Classical Variation 4. . .Bc5 - Ivanisevic
- Various Openings - 1.e3 - Smith
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Blackburne Variation 5.Bf4 - l'Ami
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Exchange Variation 5.Bg5 - Lalic
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Orthodox Variation 5.Bg5 - Ikonnikov
- Queen's Indian Defence - Classical Variation 4...Bb7 - Vilela
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Russian Variation 5.Qb3 - Vigorito
- King’s Indian Defence - Classical Variation 7. . .c6 - Quintiliano
- Benoni Defence - Benko Gambit 3...b5 - Vegh
- Queen’s Pawn Openings - London System 3.Bf4 Bf5 - Ilczuk/Panczyk
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 2.g3 - Timman
- English Opening - Anti-Grünfeld 1...g6 2.e4 e5 3.d4 - Ris
- Réti Opening - 1...d5, 2...c6 Line - Ponomariov
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.
If you subscribe to the Yearbook you will:
-- receive each issue
-- every three months
-- right after publication
-- in the mail
-- for a much lower price than buying single copies would cost you!
|Choose your edition :||Hardcover|
|Publication date :||June 15, 2018|
|Number of pages :||256|
|Publisher :||New in Chess|
|Weight :||620 gram|